UK Spouse Visa, UK Student Visa, UK Visitor Visa | Welcome to Immigration Premium LTD


Business Visa

All other Tiers of UK immigration requires the sponsoring college, business or any other institution to have a license as a sponsor and be able to provide the individual with a sponsorship certificate, allowing them to be able to apply for entry clearance. The Tier 1 General visa has replaced the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme and it aims to allow the most highly skilled individuals to enter the country with the intention to work.

Employement Visa

If you wish to come to the UK and work for a British company you must first apply for a UK employment visa. You must pass all the necessary requirements and show you are eligible to work before you arrive in Britain. Speak to the team if you wish to apply for a UK Investor visa, UK Entrepreneur visa or for a UK Worker Registration Scheme.

Student Visa

In order to gain a student visa to the UK applicants must pass all the necessary criteria and show they have sufficient funds to support their stay for the full length of their

Visitor Visa

Our immigration experts will help you complete your application for a UK Visit Visa if you wish to enter the country on a Tourist Visa, Sport Visa, Entertainment Visa, Business Visa, Special Visit Visa or a General Visit Visa.

British Nationality